Upcoming Events

Monday, June 6, 2011

2011 Spring/Summer Potluck


It's about that time again, folks. We'll be having a potluck for the last day of volunteer training on June 9th at 6pm. To ensure we all get a balanced meal, please comment with what you plan on bringing. If you're making something yourself, please bring a scrap of paper to list ingredients for those with food allergies or restrictions.

F.A.Q.
Q: I'm bringing Hot Pockets that I'll cut up into smaller pieces. Does that count?
A: Yes.

Q: Is there an oven I can use?
A: Yes, there is an oven, microwave, stove (no pots or pans) and a toaster oven.

Q: I have leftovers from going to the Bahama Breeze last week. Can I bring that?
A: No.

3 comments:

  1. I will bring pesto pasta salad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookies (choc/peanut butter/oatmeal)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm bringing lots and lots of mac n cheese :)

    ReplyDelete