Upcoming Events

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Live from the North End Community Health Fair!

On Tuesday, we attended the North End Community Health Fair and snapped up some photos. As over a dozen of you have pointed out through ridicule of my Zach Morris phone, yes, my phone makes for a horrible camera. I've had this phone since 2007(!) but rest assured readers, I'm due for an update so I promise a better quality of images this summer.

As for the event itself, we talked to some interesting folks and it never gets old hearing from people that they know New Beginnings and that our services helped them/their friend/their sister, etc.

We also tabled right next to a great organization that provides support for low-income children and families. We always try and give a shout out to one organization we meet when at events like these: check them out here.

"You want some birdseed?!"

This is actually a Mennonite church.

UW Bothell was there representing. They had a ton of stuff to give away (as usual).

I'm not sure what this booth was, but it was voted "Most Attractive Looking Booth" by the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment