Upcoming Events

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

End of Training Potluck!

[Festive Christmas hats not required]

Thursday will be our last day of volunteer training for the quarter and we'll be having a grand old potluck to celebrate. Everyone is invited to bring a dish!

Please sign up for whatever you want to bring in the comments below and please check out what others are bringing first so we don't end up with 15 hummus platters (no disrespect to hummus).

Please also note that on Thursday in addition to the potluck, graduation and "In Her Shoes" simulation we'll also be having guest speakers in the form of survivors of domestic violence who will be sharing their stories.

Bring whatever you'd like to share but as a general guide, we'll need:

-A few folks for drinks
-A few folks for different kinds of salads
-A few folks for main dishes
-A few folks for desserts
-A few folks for snacks (chips, crackers, etc)

Thanks and see everyone on Thursday!
 

12 comments:

  1. I'll get it started. I'll bring pie. It might be pumpkin, apple, but it'll be something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will bring a salad. Not a leafy green salad but some other kind with grains or something. It will be good, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will bring chips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will bring a NACHO CASSEROLE! It's bomb.com I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll bring a pizza - I'm busy and lazy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll bring homebaked bread!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be bringing hummus and pita wedges tonight:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Small change of plans, I'm going to the substitute pie with muffins.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can bring some fruit!

    ReplyDelete